domingo, 16 de septiembre de 2007

Waking Up

I was having a good dream last night. Your last words encouraged it. Something about a lion and many sunglasses, perhaps a bit of that pretty girl I met last weekend at that fancy pub we ended up at after your graduation, and a little bit more of you. We were everywhere and nowhere, up, down, back and forth. I thought I saw a glimpse of my old sweetie holding a red balloon, and a dog giving my teacher a ride. Oddly enough we weren't surprised, and I felt butterflies in my stomach the moment the pretty girl waved good-bye to me.
This dream was neither pleasant nor disturbing, like so many others. I was surprised to find myself waking in my own bed, no sign of you next to me, as usual, but as soon as I regained consciousness, I decided I never wanted to do so again.
Never wake up... be able to dream forever... what a lovely idea.
That's why I write this to you, to tell you about my new, fascinating adventure. Don't worry, I can still hear you. I'll be waiting for you even though you can't see, hear or touch me anymore. No matter what, I'll always be here, waiting, hoping. I'm just dying to listen to another one of your bedtime stories.

4 borreguitos saltarines:

Eco dijo...
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
Eco dijo...
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
Unknown dijo...

¡Excelente! Que bien que tengas nuevo blog, aunque me he quedado un tanto intrigado por esta entrada.

Isis dijo...

Willkommen schon wieder liebe Seta!!!