jueves, 20 de diciembre de 2007

The Stalker

Hello stranger.

You don’t know me, but I’ve been watching you. Oh yes, watching closely. I’ve been observing, waiting, ever so patient. I know the way you move, the way you talk, the way you laugh, and even the way you scream…

Have you ever felt like someone was watching you? Ever thought there was someone following you and turned around to find nothing? Ever heard sounds beneath your window and been unable to discover the source? I know, don’t worry, you’re not losing your mind.

It’s me, and I’m coming… soon.

I’ve been longing to touch you for so long. To lay my hands upon you, and feel all I can. To smell you, to taste you. Don’t be afraid, I just want to play. Because you obsess me, you drive me mad. I feel like screaming and tearing myself apart for every second I don’t have you.

Don’t worry, you’ll be mine, mine and no one else’s. None must have you but me… I’ll make sure of that. You’ll belong to me… or else.

I'm watching you closely...

0 borreguitos saltarines: