lunes, 6 de octubre de 2008

Waiting

There's a swirl of emotions. Joy, anxiety, happiness, despair… Love, lust, fear, bliss, and that funny tickling somewhere inside the stomach. There's an action and a reaction. Words, tears, laughter, three steps, then jump! Now close your eyes and take my hand. Stop. Don't think about that, don't think at all. Hold me here, hold me tight.

There's a flow and we let go. Don't fight against it, we'll end up where we want to go. Step carefully now, don't trip. I'll catch you if I can, but please be careful. I told you we'd get there, we didn't even have to run. Time, what a rush, forgetfulness, and a watch…

It's nighttime now and the moon waves hello. We sit, and laugh, and drink, and sing. The rhythm makes me drunk and the heat makes me hope. Stumble, fumble, double trouble… tic-toc and a door. Don't forget, there's more to be done. It's all in my bag: the moon again, the stars, the darkness, and the path.

There's a closed window this time and behind it, the wish hides. Softly, gently… Let go, let go. It's yours, take it. Heartache, feelings, madness, shout, turn, come, go, breathe, then shout once again. Let me know what I've felt, tell me the truth, it's just three words.

Time…
I hate time…
Time is up now. Emptiness. Loneliness. Sadness.

Wicked ways and useless attempts. This is the part I hate the most. You leave through that door and take the shine along. Why didn't you just tell me? Was it so hard to let me know? Don't reply. Laugh, smile, jump, run, skip. There's something about it all. Nothing is real, nothing seems real.


It can't be real.

Yet I take your hand and the walls disappear. I hear your voice in the darkness… no, I see it, glowing.

I smile.

We'll get there some day.


1 borreguitos saltarines:

Nepo dijo...

Y por alguna razon me acorde de trainspotting, enigüey, buen tepsto.